Post by Michael O'Brien on Nov 17, 2010 13:30:10 GMT
Got some Mithril Miniatures you wish to swop to fill that gap in your collection. Then post here. 1. No spam. This is purely for trading between collectors.
2. No auctions or sales. Post auctions in the other thread dedicated for that in Collectors Corner. Don't confuse members.
3. Do not post personal addresses (state and country is ok) or emails if possible. This is not the venue for such information. Interested parties can PM you for further information.
4. Please state clearly the names and / or Mithril Codes. Pictures are allowed. If you are confused about the names then post the codes (M500 for example). keep pictures at a reasonable size. If I find that the thread is distorted by a huge image I will delete it.
5. Please state a time limit about the trading if possible so not to waste collectors time. State also if the trade has been completed to avoid other collectors being disappointed.
6. Problems or complaints should NOT be posted here. If you have a problem with a trader, contact him via email or PM. It is not our concern and all such posts will be deleted and a warning will be issued to the poster. Transactions of this nature are between traders not Mithril Miniatures.
Good example of a trade post is as follows: Subject: Looking for M500 Gandalf. Early M-series for trade. Country: USA (LA) Postage: Each party pay postage. List of miniatures willing to trade. Choose which you want. Condition of figure desired. (painted, unpainted, primed, blister packed) Photographs if available of what you have to trade. Time period:(update later if needed).